Each individual employee is a critical member of our team. We know that by taking care of our employees with a good safety system, great pay, excellent benefits, and a true sense of belonging that they will take care of our customers. All of our employees are encouraged to challenge the status quo and work passionately to make us a better organization. We know that by balancing the human and technical aspects of our roles, we can optimize our ability to solve our customer’s problems and have fun doing so. Check below for any current openings and stay up-to-date by following us on LinkedIn and Facebook
Please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the button below:
Position: Extra Hand
Job Grade : Union Position Non Exempt
Summary: The overall responsibility is to fill in on all lower classified jobs as needed. Employee will train for the following positions: Third Hand, 1st Beater Helper, Warehouse and Tape Operator (if needed). Responsible for following all environmental health and safety rules.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Able to work safely after receiving extensive safety training in all OSHA required subjects that relate to a manufacturing environment.
- Keeps all areas of the mill and warehouse clean.
- Operates the baler safely as needed.
- Operates a fork truck moving bales, dyes and chemicals as needed.
- Fills out the daily checklist for lift trucks.
- Operates the warehouse elevator.
- Able to operate the core cutter and notcher.
- Able to work alone without constant supervision.
- Cleans and hoses up stock spills.
- Winds up hoses when done.
- Able to lock out equipment per instructions and use the confined space program accordingly.
- Assists other workers, and performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Rate of Pay: $16.49-18.08 per hour
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K match, holiday pay and accrued PTO.