Each individual employee is a critical member of our team. We know that by taking care of our employees with a good safety system, great pay, excellent benefits, and a true sense of belonging that they will take care of our customers. All of our employees are encouraged to challenge the status quo and work passionately to make us a better organization. We know that by balancing the human and technical aspects of our roles, we can optimize our ability to solve our customer’s problems and have fun doing so. Check below for any current openings and stay up-to-date by following us on LinkedIn and Facebook
Please submit your resume and cover letter to
Position: Process Optimization and Product Development Engineer
Summary: We are simultaneously improving our capabilities and capacity. We need a team player to help drive new products for growth and build our teams overall strength. You’ll be working with unique products in the packaging and converting sectors. We are looking for a hands-on, creative individual who has experience optimizing asset efficiency by working with all stakeholders to create new capabilities in our mill.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Embrace Safety as a value in all activities.
- High Energy team player who leaves their EGO at the door.
- Sense of humor essential
- Listening skills a must
- Candor and tenacity required
- Works independently on highly complex assignments or forms project teams as needed depending on the project scope.
- Off machine coater optimization and trials
- Stock prep efficiency and capacity
- Paper machine improvements
- Product development ideation to commercialization
- Creative problem solver who engages all human resources available along with data and theory to arrive at the best solution.
- Trained in Manufacturing Excellence and the application of continuous improvement techniques.
- Coordinate efforts with vendors to implement new technologies, reliability improvements, production optimization and equipment operation.
- Develop new procedures with all stakeholder input to facilitate proper process or equipment operation after modification or upgrades.
- Other duties as assigned.
This role is an individual contributor in a flat organization and the successful candidate will be wearing many hats.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related discipline and 4+ years of experience is required.