Each individual employee is a critical member of our team. We know that by taking care of our employees with a good safety system, great pay, excellent benefits, and a true sense of belonging that they will take care of our customers. All of our employees are encouraged to challenge the status quo and work passionately to make us a better organization. We know that by balancing the human and technical aspects of our roles, we can optimize our ability to solve our customer’s problems and have fun doing so. Check below for any current openings and stay up-to-date by following us on LinkedIn and Facebook
Job Title: Production Laborer
Job Grade : Union Position – Non Exempt
Summary: The overall responsibility is to fill in on all lower classified jobs as needed. Employee will train for the following positions: Third Hand, 1st Beater Helper, Warehouse and Tape Operator (if needed). Responsible for following all environmental health and safety rules.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Forklift Experience Required
- Manufacturing Experience Helpful
- Must be available to work various shifts, Saturdays and Sunday when needed
- Must be able to pass physical, drug screen and background check
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Able to work safely after receiving extensive safety training in all OSHA required subjects that relate to a manufacturing environment.
- Cleans and hoses up stock spills.
- Winds up hoses when done.
- Keeps all areas of the mill and warehouse clean.
- Operates the baler safely as needed.
- Operates a fork truck moving bales, dyes and chemicals as needed.
- Completes daily checklist for lift trucks.
- Operates the warehouse elevator.
- Able to operate the core cutter and notcher.
- Able to work alone without constant supervision.
- Able to lock out equipment per instructions and use the confined space program accordingly.
- Assists other workers, and performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability and 401K (with match dollar for dollar up to 6%), PTO (paid time off), paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.43 – $18.11 per hour
Shift Differential: 2nd Shift additional .60/per hour – 3rd Shift additional .65/per hour