Each individual employee is a critical member of our team. We know that by taking care of our employees with a good safety system, great pay, excellent benefits, and a true sense of belonging that they will take care of our customers. All of our employees are encouraged to challenge the status quo and work passionately to make us a better organization. We know that by balancing the human and technical aspects of our roles, we can optimize our ability to solve our customer’s problems and have fun doing so. Check below for any current openings and stay up-to-date by following us on LinkedIn and Facebook
Please submit your resume to
Position: Extra Person
Summary: The overall responsibility is to fill in on all lower classified jobs as needed. Employee will train for the following positions: Third Hand, 1st Beater Helper, Warehouse and Tape Operator (if needed). Responsible for following all environmental health and safety rules.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Able to work safely after receiving extensive safety training in all OSHA required subjects that relate to a manufacturing environment.
- Keeps all areas of the mill and warehouse clean.
- Operates the baler safely as needed.
- Operates a fork truck moving bales, dyes and chemicals as needed.
- Fills out the daily checklist for lift trucks.
- Operates the warehouse elevator.
- Able to operate the core cutter and notcher.
- Able to work alone without constant supervision.
- Cleans and hoses up stock spills.
- Able to lock out equipment per instructions and use the confined space program accordingly.
- Assists other workers, and performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Must be able to read & write simple sentences.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple written or oral instructions.
- Must pass pre-employment tests
- Forklift experience required
- Minimal Computer experience
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is required to:
- Stand for long periods of time;
- Reach with hands and arms above the shoulders;
- Have full wrist range of motion to use tools;
- Bend at the waist and twist upper body;
- Grip hand and power tools, ladders and equipment;
- Use hands to turn valves, push and pull items;
- Climb or balance on stairs, ladders & catwalks;
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Move, lift & carry up to 50 pounds (Occasionally up to 100 pounds)
- Vision abilities required are close vision and depth perception.
- Able to verbally communicate and hearing abilities.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is exposed to the Mill work environment which can be wet, dirty, hot and noisy
- Regularly works with moving mechanical parts